Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Drama always seems to find me.

Just when I thought I had figured out how to work through the drama (partially this blog), it all comes piling on.  Best friend is the major drama-provider in my life and I find myself periodically needing breaks from her.  Not anything major, but just a few weeks off so that I don't end up saying something I won't regret.  I was all ready to take said break and then she texts me yesterday morning, "Please keep us in your prayers, [husband] just got fired."  My initial reaction?  Not surprised.  He is not the most responsible person.

So, there goes my plan to let all my stress go in order to get pregnant.

I ended up texting my other best friend last night because I just don't know how to let go of all the stress and worry.  She's going to be my new yoga buddy though.  Hopefully that will help.

Husband and I had a really nice conversation last night before falling asleep about everything.  We talked about how I need to focus on ME.  If I want to get pregnant, it's time for me.  I have to put myself first.

Now how do I do that??

No comments:

Post a Comment