Monday, December 23, 2013

Sorry

Sorry I've been absent for a while... I blame it on The Sing Off.

What?  You don't know what The Sing Off is??  What rock have you been living under?  Just kidding!!  No, but really... The Sing Off is THE BEST SINGING SHOW ON TV!!  That's right, it's better than The X Factor, American Idol, The Voice, and every other show out there!!  Why, you ask??  Because it relies on the pure talent of the singers, since they have no band to back them up.  It's a wonderful show featuring acapella groups from around the country.  I have been totally into this show since it started and especially this season, as there is a group in the finale from my hometown!! And one of the guys in the group graduated from my high school a couple years before I did!!  So that's why I've been on my couch for 2 hours a night for 7 days in the past 2 weeks.  Good thing my husband loves me!!!

Also, I've been holding off on baby updates out of respect for my dear friend Adi who had her D&C on Thursday.  All is well, but I'll give you a pregnancy update after Christmas.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season!!!!!

(Ok, looking back over my post, I realized I used a lot of exclamation marks.... Sorry.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon. Your pregnancy is a wonderful thing. Take joy in it and don't censor yourself on my behalf—I promise I am truly happy for you. Every one of you ladies who's pregnant reminds me that my time will come.

    ReplyDelete