**WARNING! Pregnancy post ahead!!**
Not really anything much to report from our house. The days are slowly going by, and each day is one less day I have to wait to see Peanut (that's what my husband decided to call our little one). It's now 12 days until my appointment.
I had a lot of symptoms when we first found out a little more than 2 weeks ago. These days, I sometimes have to remind myself that I'm pregnant, because I don't end up having a lot of symptoms. I know, I know, Google is my worst enemy, but I looked the other day- apparently symptoms can come and go based on your hormone levels. Being an infertile, all I want is a little insurance that Peanut is burrowed in there and growing.
Anne over at The Second Bedroom just had another beta drawn because she wasn't really feeling any symptoms, and it wasn't quite as high as they would have wanted. Her first two were done at a different clinic, so the hope is that it's just because of the different labs, but she could use some good thoughts/prayers/juju as she goes in for another beta tomorrow. Pray that the baby is growing just a little slower than they expected, or that the different labs is causing the discrepancy.
Anyone else have their symptoms "go away" around 5 or 6 weeks like Anne and myself?
I am a bad judge of symptoms. I have yet to have a successful pregnancy. Fingers crossed for your ultrasound and you receive nothing but good news!
ReplyDeleteThanks hon xoxo Fingers crossed for us both!!
ReplyDeleteWith both of my pregnancies I felt absolutely nothing until I was about 8 weeks. I had low progesterone with both pregnancies and I convinced myself both times I was going to have a miscarriage because I had no symptoms. My ob assured me that actually not having any symptoms in early pregnancy is very common! But let me tell you, enjoy feeling well while you can, because once the morning sickness hits, it's awful! I threw up every single car ride with both my pregnancies until I was 18 weeks, lol! So don't let the lack of symptoms get to you! Continued prayers for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica. I know when (if, hopefully) I start to feel sick, I'll wonder why I ever "wanted" to feel sick!!!! I can't wait to see my little peanut and know that everything is ok.
Delete