Follow my journey to parenthood as I deal with the ever changing challenges of infertility.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Christmas Reveal
So we told my grandparents (and the rest of my mom's extended family that was there) on Christmas Day. I knew I was going to have to wait a while, because we ate lunch first, then had to clean up, and we are a very social family, so there was a lot of chatting. Finally everyone made their way into the family room, and after listening to my grandpa recite "A Cup of Christmas Tea" (which was the second best part of the day), we all went around the circle and said what our favorite gift was- a tradition in our family. When it was my turn, I said that my new Cuisinart Griddler was my favorite gift (I can't wait to use it!!). Grandma then started to open her presents, and we saved ours for last. I printed out a picture of my ultrasound with a speech bubble that said, "Thanks for praying for me, Great-Grandma!" and put it in a picture frame. Pretty self-explanatory, right? Well, here's the video. Pay particular attention to my uncle who is sitting directly behind my grandma. His reaction is AWESOME!!
Labels:
pregnancy update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried to view your video and it says "This video is private."
ReplyDeleteBOO!! My husband uploaded the video last night... I'll see if he can fix it!!
DeleteTry again!! I think I fixed it.....
DeleteAwww that's so sweet!! I love your uncle'a face. His jaw just DROPS and then he's like YAYYYY :) Heartwarming :) Glad you filmed it!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so wonderful!! I cried so much when everyone applauded!
ReplyDelete