See? I told you I wouldn't end up doing one every day.... Although, yesterday I worked until 11 p.m. so all I wanted to do when I got home was go to bed. Things should be getting better soon though, as I will be starting a new job where my schedule will be much more stable- daytime hours and, best of all, NO WEEKENDS!!!! This is every nurse's dream... I am so glad that I only have one weekend left!!
Alright, here's today's question:
Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
I've said this in a previous post before, but the most ridiculous thing I've heard is "Just relax, and it will happen." Yes, because relaxing will cause all my hormones to miraculously fix themselves so that I can get pregnant!! Many people have told me this, and it really irks me when they do. They don't know what I've gone through over the past 14 months. The constant hope that maybe, just maybe, this cycle will be the one where I see two pink lines instead of one. They don't see the bloating, the hot flashes, the cramps, the gastrointestinal problems, the almost 200 pills I take every month, nothing. And I'm sick of talking to my friends and my mom because none of them get it. None of them have gone through this like I have and it's hard when they don't understand.
Ok, I think that's enough for today... Hey, if anyone is actually reading this, can you just comment on a post so I know who you are?
No comments:
Post a Comment