Thursday, October 24, 2013

Infertility Challenge- #10 and #11

Had an acupuncture appointment this afternoon.  I definitely like going, it's such a relaxing time for me.

Other than the song “I Would Die For That,” post a video of a song that has special meaning to you and your infertility journey. Explain it, if you’re comfortable doing so.

Seeing as though her new album just came out on Tuesday, I just heard this song this week.  I would say that 90% of the lyrics pertain to my journey and how much I will love the little one who eventually comes into my life.

Post your favorite pre-ttc picture of yourself. Why is it your favorite? If possible, talk about that day/moment.



This picture was taken at our friends' former apartment in St. Cloud during Spring Break 2009.  I don't know if it's my absolute favorite, but we don't take a ton of great pictures together, and this one makes me think of the conversation I had a few months later with my then-fiance.  We were talking about the issues we would face when we wanted to have children.  I asked him "What happens if we can't have kids?"  He said without any hesitation, "Do I still get to marry you?"  That conversation will be one I remember until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment