So I've decided that since I missed an entry yesterday, I'll catch up now while I watch the Wild/Lightning game on TV (go WILD!!!!) with my husband and puppy.
When talking to your fertile parenting friends, what is/was your favorite “perk” of childlessness to rub in their face? Sleeping in? Vacations? Hot pre-pregnancy body? Come on, confess!
I think sleeping in is the one I enjoy the most- I don't think I rub it in my friends' faces too much, but it's definitely my favorite perk of childlessness. My best friend's baby is almost a year old, but must be going through a growth spurt, and woke up in the middle of the night last night. I couldn't help but stifle my laughter, as I had gotten almost 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night!!
I don't find myself rubbing anything in my parent-friend's faces because I want to be a parent so badly myself, that I honestly wouldn't mind dealing with sleepless nights, crabby babies, sore boobs, morning sickness, heartburn, or fat ankles.
No comments:
Post a Comment