Job is going well... First day was crazy, today was a lot better.
Tell us your funniest Clomid/Femara/Injectibles mood-swing story. If you don’t have one, tell us your funniest general infertility drug story.
I've only been on Clomid so far, and I never really got mood swings. The worst thing that ever happened is that I had REALLY bad hot flashes, especially at night. Tomorrow is my first day of Femara, so we'll see what happens with that... hopefully I don't pass out at work!!
Tell us about a pre-ttc pregnancy “scare.” With your current partner, or with an ex.
Never had one with an ex- My husband has been (and will be) my only partner. I don't remember having a "scare" before we got married. We starting having sex a year before our wedding, and used so many forms of birth control (Nuva-ring, condoms, spermicide, a little NFP, and I considered my PCOS a tiny form of BC) until we started TTC that there weren't really any scares. SORRY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment