**WARNING- PREGNANCY POST AHEAD. STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT PREGNANCY.**
So I got my second beta back today-250!!! The nurse said that was great and that I wouldn't have to been seen for a prenatal visit for 4 weeks. I always thought that IF patients got seen earlier than that.... I suppose it varies depending on the clinic. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long to see my little peanut!! Our appointment is set for December 20th, so just in time for Christmas.
 |
Yes, I am **that** crazy!!
|
Yes, I am the kind of girl that bought a set of pregnancy tests even after I got my beta results. I just had to see that line and that beautiful digital "YES." You'll also notice my beautiful socks that I got in
Risa's Sock Exchange from my new very good friend
Anne. Somehow she knew (I swear I didn't tell her) that my wedding colors were brown and pink!!! It was meant to be!!
Aw, Congrats to you and your family!! How exciting...and what better timing than seeing your little bean the first time just before Christmas! Best wishes to you and your family!
ReplyDeletewww.askaninfertile.blogspot.ca
Thank you VERY much!!!
DeleteYAY!! Love those lovely lines! Not even a little crazy :) And hooray socks!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awesome, awesome!!!! I think not having to go in for 4 weeks is a good thing - it will be hard, but at that point you'll be 8 weeks along and there won't be any guess work about what you'll see in the ultrasound.
ReplyDeleteThanks Megs! I know it will be better to wait until 8 weeks, and with the holidays, it will probably go by really fast!!
DeleteSo happy for you, Becky! That second beta is a wonderful number! I will continue to pray for you and your little one! Can't wait to hear about your first Dr's appt in 4 weeks. With the holidays and everything it will be here in no time!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica!! My grandma doesn't know, so she's still praying for us to get pregnant. It's nice to know we have people who are praying for our little one :D
Delete