Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Well this year, I have a lot to be thankful for- my husband, my puppy, my home, my new job, and my precious little miracle baby currently feasting on it's first Thanksgiving feast.
I had a hard time holding our secret in today at my parents' house. There were 20 other people there, and about a third of them decided that today was the day to, in my opinion, poke fun at my (what they thought was) empty uterus. "Don't worry, you still have plenty of time." "You're so young, I was 34 when I had my first."
It took everything I had in me to not spill the beans and tell the family. But I kept my secret, and tomorrow we will tell our parents and siblings. I'm hoping to catch it on video, because my in-laws totally don't suspect, and I threw my mother off the scent, so it should be a surprise for everyone.
I just want to say that I am thinking of all of my new blog friends today, and am thankful for each and every one of you and the support you have given to me. For those who have just found out about failed cycles, or who have lost little miracles, or those who are in the early stages of a positive cycle- I'm praying for all of you. Every night as I'm falling asleep, I say a prayer of thanks for my little miracle, and I pray for all of my IF friends for peace and blessings.
Eeeee so exciting! I'm waiting for my second beta (tomorrow) to tell my parents. I'm so nervous about the beta. I'll take any good thiights. Sending you some too!
ReplyDelete