So today I am smack dab in the middle of the dreaded TWW. I had my FUS 10 days ago and triggered a week ago yesterday. On Thursday of this week, I went in and had my progesterone level checked to see if I ovulated.... Waiting all afternoon and into Friday was almost worse than the TWW... I didn't want her to say the levels weren't good- that would just mean another failed cycle.
Well, I was out with my mom for lunch when they called. I wasn't able to answer the call, as I was ordering my food at the time (talk about timing, huh). As soon as I was able, I listened to the voicemail and the NP who called me said my level was 16.1 "which is beautiful. It means you ovulated." I was SOOOOOOOOO happy!!! Finally, some hope!! I still can't bring myself to get too excited about every time I feel nauseated, or every time I feel tightness or cramps, or if my boobs feel a little sensative. Because even if I ovulated, it doesn't mean it will magically become a sustainable pregnancy, and if there's one thing I've learned during my IF journey, it's that if I get too excited, it is just that much harder when I get a BFN.
So, now I'm just waiting for Friday to roll around... the NP told me when I was at the clinic getting my blood drawn this week that this coming Friday (the 22nd) is the earliest that a blood test could be done. I think I will probably go in for the blood test, because I don't want any doubt.
Ok, if anybody is reading this, what would you do? Would you go in for the blood test? Or would you wait and do a HPT after the weekend is done?
No comments:
Post a Comment