Were you the product of infertility? Was anyone you know the product of infertility? How do you know? Or do you just suspect based on circumstances like age differences between siblings, time between marriage and conception, etc.
I was the product of infertility- my mother also had PCOS. She however, was successful with Clomid three times (myself and my two brothers), while I have not been successful with Clomid even once.
Does your religion (or lack of) help/hurt/affect your infertility journey? Have you found religion? Lost it? Does it affect what treatments you do?
Well, let's just start with the fact that I'm Catholic and don't subscribe to all of its teachings (I've never believed that Natural Family Planning is the only way to go... ) Because of that, it does not affect the treatments I do- I will do practically anything to have a child!! Some days, I really have problems with God, because I can't understand why God would allow a 15 year old crack-whore to get pregnant more times than I can count on one hand yet I can't get pregnant with advanced medical intervention. How is that fair??????? It hits home particularly hard when the priest talks about having kids, family values, or does a Baptism at Mass. I've prayed so hard for a child and I keep wondering when it will finally be my turn......
No comments:
Post a Comment