So as I lay in bed tonight, catching up on my IF blogs (the list seems to grow every day :D), I noticed a lot of ladies had posts about today being recognized as "Beautiful Day", a day to look around and appreciate the beauty and world around you. Here are two things that are beautiful to me.
I don't have any pictures yet, but I recently participated in a sock exchange with Anne over at The Second Bedroom, and we have become, in my opinion, very fast friends. It's amazing- I have never met this person before, I hardly know anything about her. But I do know that she struggles with IF, and somehow that bonded us together in a way that I've never been connected with anyone else in my life. So I am appreciating the beauty of this new friendship, and of the super cute "neapolitan" striped socks she sent me. I will be wearing them to my appointment to get my beta checked on Friday for good luck!! I'll take a picture then :D
Secondly, it is absolutely a beautiful day, because this is the day that 26 years ago, my wonderful, handsome, caring husband was born. My mother-in-law will be quick to tell you that when he was born, he was a VERY grey baby. Well, he has since grown out of his greyness (ok, he stopped being grey a few minutes after he was born), and although he is still extremely pale, he is the love of my life and the father of our future children. I can't imagine the beauty of seeing him hold our baby for the first time and I can't wait!!
Well, I signed up yesterday for an ornament exchange over on Where the *bleep* is our stork and I am SUPER excited!! I love Christmas, and I love decorating our tree with all of our ornaments. I can't wait to add a new one this year!
I too adore Anne! Can't wait to see your socks. Happy Birthday to the hubby!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to te Hubs! :) You're such a sweetheart! I was so glad you liked the socks. I can't wait to see a smiling photo with stripey socks and a positive beta!! I hope the rest of your day is beautiful too :)
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! And yes, Anne rocks. I hope your beta tomorrow brings you happy news.
ReplyDelete