First of all, Holly over at Oh Baby, Baby needs some serious prayers. She just lost the third of her triplets. The first she lost at 9 weeks, her little girl she lost three weeks ago at 18 weeks due to PPROM, and lost her son yesterday at 21 weeks due to an unknown infection from losing her daughter. I have never felt the pain of loss like she has, and hers has just continued to multiply over the past 3 months.
So I woke up this morning and had the feeling that this cycle was over... I don't know why, I just felt like the timing was off between BD'ing and O'ing.
HOWEVER- I'm starting to feel some more early pregnancy symptoms. But like I said in an earlier post, I try not to dwell on them too much because I don't want to get my hopes too high.
Here's what I'm feeling- I've had a "tightness" in my general uterine area and it's not like cramps where it comes and goes, it's pretty much constant. My gag reflex also started acting up this morning when I was eating a banana for breakfast. When I go to bed, I have been feeling a little nauseated. My boobs (which don't usually get sore during PMS/AF) are a little sore. We all have read every article that lists every possible early pregnancy symptom, so yes, I know that a lot of these are on those lists. But when can I actually start to get excited?
Set up an appointment at the clinic for Friday morning for a beta. I set it early enough so that I get same day results.
So hoping for good news Friday!! I have no new symptoms but I keep telling myself it's early yet. I know the "it's over" feeling without reason, but I hope you keep hope alive until Friday and you get your positive!! Good luck :)
ReplyDelete