Friday, November 22, 2013

Lucky Socks

GUESS WHAT??????????????????


BFP LADIES!!!!!  

My husband and I listened to the message together tonight at 5:30.  I started to cry... I was (and am) sooooo happy.  The NP started the message by saying "boy did you come to the right place!"

My beta was 59!!!

I go back in Monday morning to see if it's doubled.  I'll definitely be peeing on a stick this weekend... I want to see it!!!!

Thanks for all the positive vibes!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Cant wait to hear what your next beta is! FX for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! And on your last 'natural' cycle before moving up the treatment ladder! You give me hope that I will get my BFP soon too! FX that your beta doubles and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am hoping you get your BFP soon too!! It's going to be a very long weekend waiting for the next beta!!

      Delete
  3. What wonderful news! Congrats! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica!! I appreciate the prayers- I said a silent one in Mass this morning for a safe pregnancy.

      Delete
  4. Hi from ICLW. Congrats to you and your family!!

    www.askaninfertile.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D What a great time to sign up for ICLW for the first time!!

      Delete
  5. Hi from ICLW! Such great news, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats!!!! Fingers crossed for a great beta number on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megs! I don't know how I'll make it through the morning (I won't be able to go until my lunch break).... but at least it will be easier than going in for the first one...

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! Hoping your number is great on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from ICLW...and CONGRATULATIONS! Oh, so excited for you. Hope your beta # was awesome today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I should hear back from the clinic around lunch time tomorrow- if it's still good, I'll get to set up my first PRENATAL appointment :D

      Delete
  9. Congratulations!!! Post a positive stick for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! My fingers are crossed that your beta doubles!

    ReplyDelete