Friday, November 1, 2013

Infertility Challenge- #20 and #21

Have you ever bonded with someone IRL over infertility, even just for a few minutes? It could be a family member, friend, neighbor, or even the clerk at the grocery store who noticed your OPK and vitamin purchase. Tell the story.

I don't have any friends who have been through infertility, so the only people I have to "bond" with are the ladies whose blogs I have found in the last few weeks.  I've only spoken with one of them, and only on FB so far (I'm still hoping to meet her one day).  I really need an IF buddy to talk to- I feel like my husband is sick and tired of me complaining about my IF stuff.

What is your favorite infertility-related quote? It doesn’t have to be explicitly related to infertility, but one that means something to your personal journey.


"I am half agony, half hope"  - Jane Austen

Although for me, it's more like 80/20.  I know I haven't been through a lot in my IF journey (yet), but with not having anyone to talk to about it, the agony has definitely taken over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone! I struggled with infertility caused by PCOS for over 2 years, and I have gone on to have 2 beautiful children. Anytime you need to talk to someone who has been where you are, please e-mail me! I'd love to be an encouragement! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete