So let me catch you up in my story.
Hi! I'm Becky, I'm 27 years old and I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. My husband and I have been married for three years (gosh how time flies!!) and we have been TTC for almost 16 months. We started our TTC journey with the knowledge that I have PCOS, so we've been using fertility meds since we started.
Blurriness aside, this is one of the best pictures of us...
So, my husband and I have done many cycles of Clomid (I didn't know well enough to see that I should have seen a specialist after 6 failed cycles with Clomid). I started seeing a specialist at the beginning of October, and I absolutely LOVE her!! My husband's labs are all fine, and she switched me over to Femara. This is my first cycle on Femara.
I'll get back to my current cycle, but I first want to mention that we don't have ANY infertility insurance coverage, which SUCKS!!! My IF MD has been nice enough to code some of my visits and tests a little differently, so my insurance is covering some of the costs, but I'm still paying for a large portion of them. We are still doing meds with TI right now... Next time I go to the clinic, I plan on asking when/if we'll be moving to IUI.
Ok, this cycle- It's 13 DPO and I go in tomorrow morning for my beta. I've been having some weird symptoms the last week or so- EXTREME fatigue (like, I wake up in the morning feeling like I didn't sleep a wink!), my boobs are a little sore (they NEVER get sore when I'm PMS-ing), and every night when I lay down to go to sleep I get super nauseated. I'm trying to not read too much into it, but I can't help but get a little excited.
So that's my story!! Thanks for visiting!!!

BFP TOMORROW!! :D
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW! Those are *very* promising symptoms. Fingers crossed that you get awesome news tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! This whole week has been brutal.... This time the waiting is worse than any of my other TWW!! I've decided I'm going to let the clinic leave a voicemail so that my husband and I can listen together and either cry for joy, or cry in sorrow.
DeleteHi back! So... I also have PCOS, no IF insurance coverage, but most importantly, I lived in Minneapolis for a year and absolutely loved it! I would have stayed for sure if my whole family wasn't on the other side of Chicago (damn Chi-town and it's airport and traffic...). Anyways, Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie!! My parents just moved downtown this spring and they LOVE it!! I am definitely a suburb girl- I am too directionally challenged to live downtown!! And too bad you moved back!! It would be nice to meet an IF friend in person!
DeleteHi from ICLW. FX that you get your positive today! :)
ReplyDeleteExcited for today's results, hope you get your bpf!!
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW! I hope you get a positive today!!
ReplyDeleteI'm Canadian, so I know what it feels like to have no insurance for fertility treatments! Every single thing we do in the fertility world costs us out of pocket...and it's expensive!
Best of luck to you!
Just stopping by from ICLW. Best of luck to you for a + beta!
ReplyDelete