Well ladies, this is it- after (a few more than) 30 days, here are the last questions. I just signed up for IComLeavWe for November, so I am hoping to get some more IF friends soon :D
BTW, I'll write a separate post for my cycle update...
BTW, I'll write a separate post for my cycle update...
Tell us about a friendship you lost or a relationship that changed for the worse because of infertility.
My best friend and I have had a pretty rocky relationship ever since she learned my husband and I had done "it" before our wedding (if you've read all my Challenge posts, you already know he's my only partner). We have a lot of different views on how to live our lives, from child-rearing, to finances, to politics, to religion. We've been friends since we were 10, and every time I try to "quit" her, I just can't go all the way. I have now learned that I can take little breaks from her, I don't end up spewing all of my problems with her.
As far as infertility goes, she got pregnant with her little one on their 2nd cycle of actively trying. She said to me once, "I was so worried when we didn't get pregnant the first month." My brain was screaming "REALLY???? YOU WERE WORRIED????? WTF!!!!" I have never looked at her the same, especially once we started TTC. This is also the same friend who is probably already trying for #2 and if she gets pregnant before I do, that might break our friendship forever.
My best friend and I have had a pretty rocky relationship ever since she learned my husband and I had done "it" before our wedding (if you've read all my Challenge posts, you already know he's my only partner). We have a lot of different views on how to live our lives, from child-rearing, to finances, to politics, to religion. We've been friends since we were 10, and every time I try to "quit" her, I just can't go all the way. I have now learned that I can take little breaks from her, I don't end up spewing all of my problems with her.
As far as infertility goes, she got pregnant with her little one on their 2nd cycle of actively trying. She said to me once, "I was so worried when we didn't get pregnant the first month." My brain was screaming "REALLY???? YOU WERE WORRIED????? WTF!!!!" I have never looked at her the same, especially once we started TTC. This is also the same friend who is probably already trying for #2 and if she gets pregnant before I do, that might break our friendship forever.
After a month of infertility talk, we need a distraction. Give us a link to one of your favorite non-infertility-sites, or tell us about your favorite distraction activity/book/feel-good movie.
God, I have so many... I am a self-proclaimed Facebook addict. "Hi, my name is Becky, and I'm addicted to Facebook." Ah, that feels so good to finally admit!!
Distraction-wise, I'm a big fan of any of the Marvel Universe films (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, etc)... I know, weird, but hello..... Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and RDJ??? I mean, come on, each of their movies have at least one shirtless scene!! How is that not a distraction from IF???? Please enjoy this distraction:
God, I have so many... I am a self-proclaimed Facebook addict. "Hi, my name is Becky, and I'm addicted to Facebook." Ah, that feels so good to finally admit!!
Distraction-wise, I'm a big fan of any of the Marvel Universe films (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, etc)... I know, weird, but hello..... Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and RDJ??? I mean, come on, each of their movies have at least one shirtless scene!! How is that not a distraction from IF???? Please enjoy this distraction:

No comments:
Post a Comment